Photo via: goop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- House envy
- worker house, Shaker Village
- West 21st House by Frits de Vries
- Church St. Devonport, contemporary house seaside village of heritage villas. Timber weatherboards, cedar louvres, concrete floors for thermal mass, polyfoam/mild steel structural roof panels.
- BIDV Village, housing typology by Phan Duy Quang, via Behance
- The Barn at Fearington Village, near Chapel Hill, NC. Some places are just gorgeous. This cannot be instantly created, it creates itself over time with a little design guidance up front. Simple but elegant. BellaRusticaDesign.com
- Pollyanna Cottage, Birlingham, Worcestershire. Pollyanna is an idyllic chocolate box thatched cottage in Birlingham in the Cotswolds. This idyllic Grade-II listed pretty cottage is set in an olde-worlde village complete with village hall, friendly local pub and time-honoured cricket ground which plays host to various events throughout the year. Plucked straight from the pages of a storybook it exudes beauty and charm Available to rent through Unique Home Stays.
- British West Indies Residence
- West Bay Overlook – MAC Custom Homes
- Lunar Weathervane with Stars by West Coast Weather Vanes. Depending on your preference, the two stars in close association with the moon can either be attached by dangles, which allows them to move independently of the moon or they can be permanently affixed via a small copper post.
- West Coast Style
- Located in the mountains of West Virginia, photographer Nick Olson and designer Lilah Horwitz have built their own enchanting retreat made out of discarded windows, on a budget of $500. The towering home away from home boasts a creative facade made of windows of varying sizes, giving it an artistic flair that is both rustic and modern. More than anything, though, it is a representation of the couples diligent and penny-pinching efforts.