Photo via: wallsebot.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post comes from our Australia contributor, Miann Scanlan. Follow along with her on Instagram @freepeopleaustralia! California has always felt like home, event though it never has been. I find a lot of comfort in the explainable sense of familiarity I get when wandering the streets of Venice, just like how the coast line of Orange County …
- instagram : Loving our new Hamptons façade? This isn’t just available on
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- Russwood’s Charred Larch uses European Larch timber which has been produced in a controlled factory environment to create a textured black finish.
- MOST PINNED on PINTREST Welcome Boxwood by TheFlirtyFeather
- Set of Apple miniature scale 1:6 For Dollhouse miniature or Blythe, Barbie, G.I. Joe or similar doll – 1 iMac desktop ( included : iMac / Magic Keyboard / Magic Mouse ) – 1 mcBook Pro (Notebook) – 3 ipad mini (1: Silver, 1:Gold, 1:Space Gray) – iphone 7 set 4 pcs (1: Silver, 1:Gold, 1:Black, 1:Jet Black) Made from acliric PVC Combo Set with Great Value, Especialy made by love for your dollhouse. [Doll, table chair and other things not included] Shipping: I ship by Thailand post Registered Airmail. Delivery Time: Normally Ill ship your order within 3 working day But itll be arrived your address 10-14 working day up on transportation and Custom Inspection.
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- Explore dfeehelys photos on Flickr. dfeehely has uploaded 11307 photos to Flickr.
- This charming tiny home for sale on Tyee Beach in Washington state has a lot going for it.
- Explore Strange Closets (.com)s photos on Flickr. Strange Closets (.com) has uploaded 45864 photos to Flickr.
- How To Build A Porch From Reclaimed Pallets http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9548 Recycled pallets are a cheap and effective way to build a porch or renovate an existing one that has seen better days! We’re on the lookout for pallets, how about you?
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.