Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- lots of wall ideas, but my favorite is this natural wood wall… Love
- Love farmhouse decor and furnishings? I just can not get enough of this look, but am discovering that some of the most awesome farmhouse looks are actually DIY ideas you can easily make yourself. From distressed pallet wall art to whitewashed furniture, these step by step tutorials will show you ho
- I love this! THIS is what we should do with the front, slider on the side, half wall, half windows for the rest (gives more wall space and works with stove positioning
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- Bring quick color to your landscape with an asymmetrical arrangement of container gardens: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/exteriors/curb-appeal/ways-to-add-curb-appeal/?socsrc=bhgpin032615curbappealinaday&page=5
- If your deck looks drained and dull, give it a boost with these refreshing ideas.
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- Looking for contemporary living room ideas? Get inspired by this grey living room in Paul Priestmans Notting Hill home, plus see hundreds more designs to inspire (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- Front walkway ideas. Alternate ground cover, Tuscan-styled, circular steps, vintage style and more.
- Amazing cottages and interiors made of wood are more than amazing and look creative. In some of the next posts we will give you some ideas for bedrooms, ki
- more deck ideas
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.