Photo via: wacountrybuilders.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find out a wide range of irresistible and summery designs for your terraces, porches and pools with our ceramic collections. Summer, you are welcome to visit our home! . . . gayafores gayaforesceramica tiles exteriordesign ceramics architecture architect decoration homedecor tile
- Find the right media cabinet for your style and your space. Whether its used for a TV stand or a cabinet to storage items and display decorative art, a media cabinet is ideal in the living room. Our Chennai Sliding Door Media Cabinet has amazing details and beautiful finishes. Crafted of mango wood, its a solid statement piece for the home. The doors slide to unveil extra storage space. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- STRONGBUILD HOME BUILDERS SYDNEY AND SOUTHERN NSW – CLASSIC DESIGNS – Classic Country Homes – The Bloomfield Home – Bloomfield Strongbuild Classic Designs Home
- The Ebony Blueprint Homes New Home builders Perth WA
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- This post comes from our Australia contributor, Miann Scanlan. Follow along with her on Instagram @freepeopleaustralia! California has always felt like home, event though it never has been. I find a lot of comfort in the explainable sense of familiarity I get when wandering the streets of Venice, just like how the coast line of Orange County …
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Sustainable modern home design in Vancouver | The Kerchum Residence is a perfect mix of modern home design and sustainability designed by Natural Balance Home Builders in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- I really dont decorate with green, but pops of green look amazing in so many ways. Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Green into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /…
- A look at interior design through the ages, looks at thirty one design periods in western design.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.