Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- COTTAGE AND VINE An absolutely gorgeous entry way for my dream home!
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- Cottage window with flowers and vines and wonderful red and white gingham curtains
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Covered Breezeway to Garage | Via Debra Phillips @ 5th and State blog
- Ivy covered walls.- wedding venue!
- Pretty Covered Walkway
- NOTE: Bright covered porch Hefferlin + Kronenberg Architects
- A Rose Covered Stone Path
- FLOORING UNDER COVERED AREA Slate patio floor.. Click to for a free no pressure quote!
- The facade of this building in France is covered in decorative concrete panels inspired by a pattern found on bank notes.