Photo via: averyhomeremodeling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg
- Home in the snow!
- Garage door bottom weather seals keep out snow, rain, leaves and rodents. Use the Garage Door Threshold to keep your garage cleaner and drier. Weather seals for garage doors provide a tight barrier between the bottom of the door and the garage floor.
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- This bay-shaped conservatory, part of the National Trust collection, is painted in a shade of pale sage green, to fit harmoniously with its countryside setting. The classic design incorporates decorative scroll support castings and the framework has a stylish Victorian influence.
- Victorian home in Ocean Grove, NJ.
- Victorian House in Chicago, Illinois
- Stately Victorian built by W. W. White Sr. in 1903, a successful & prominent businessman. The home has been owned by family members with the exception of a 22 year gap from 1984-2006. Most of the original details of the home are currently present & the home appears very strong. The front porch was rebuilt in 2013. The owners have the original stained glass for the turret. 7 original fireplaces with their custom mantles. Front entry is through a very unique two door system of oak &…
- Simple Victorian detail- very important on the porch for a victorian home
- Late Victorian room interior. With the requisite piano, of course.
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!