Photo via: averyhomeremodeling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home in the snow!
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- This bay-shaped conservatory, part of the National Trust collection, is painted in a shade of pale sage green, to fit harmoniously with its countryside setting. The classic design incorporates decorative scroll support castings and the framework has a stylish Victorian influence.
- Victorian home in Ocean Grove, NJ.
- Victorian House in Chicago, Illinois
- Stately Victorian built by W. W. White Sr. in 1903, a successful & prominent businessman. The home has been owned by family members with the exception of a 22 year gap from 1984-2006. Most of the original details of the home are currently present & the home appears very strong. The front porch was rebuilt in 2013. The owners have the original stained glass for the turret. 7 original fireplaces with their custom mantles. Front entry is through a very unique two door system of oak &…
- Simple Victorian detail- very important on the porch for a victorian home
- Late Victorian room interior. With the requisite piano, of course.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters