Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Beautiful old victorian house
- Victorian in the snow
- Victorian home in Ocean Grove, NJ.
- Stately Victorian built by W. W. White Sr. in 1903, a successful & prominent businessman. The home has been owned by family members with the exception of a 22 year gap from 1984-2006. Most of the original details of the home are currently present & the home appears very strong. The front porch was rebuilt in 2013. The owners have the original stained glass for the turret. 7 original fireplaces with their custom mantles. Front entry is through a very unique two door system of oak &…
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- This bay-shaped conservatory, part of the National Trust collection, is painted in a shade of pale sage green, to fit harmoniously with its countryside setting. The classic design incorporates decorative scroll support castings and the framework has a stylish Victorian influence.
- Simple Victorian detail- very important on the porch for a victorian home
- Victorian Home Plans, Victorian Home Designs & 4 Bedroom Floor Plans
- Burbank Display Homes: Wallan VIC – Stanford 2400. Visit www.localbuilders.com.au/display_homes_victoria.htm for all Victorian display homes
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters
- Late Victorian room interior. With the requisite piano, of course.