Photo via: mydesignethos.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- victorian black and white mosaic tile path battersea York stone rope edge buxus london front garden (14)
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White
- Large white planters with Silver birch against a black clad barn in Debden Essex
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- i like the black brick face…want to incorporate this into my home but use Moroccan tile instead…
- Were back today with another ‘Get This Look idea from the Fixer Upper Hot Sauce House Powder Room! We love the charming, rustic vibe in this powder bathroom and wanted to share all the details on how to get the same look in your own home! Images courtesy of Magnolia Market, used with permission How to …