Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- KODA is a tiny solar-powered house that can move with its owners KODA by Kodasema – Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building – created via https://pinthemall.net
- KODA is a tiny solar-powered house that can move with its owners KODA by Kodasema – Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building – created on 2016-10-30 23:18:10
- adorable tiny house with Dutch door entry – photo: Kent Peterson by esmeralda
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Ranch-style House | House Halstad Craftsman Ranch House Plan – Green Builder House Plans
- 14 Amazing Tiny Homes | DIY House Design For Families | Homesteading Ideas by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/tiny-homes/
- This tiny house at the Wildwood Cottage Resort has a clever layout that helps 399 square feet feel downright spacious. Located 90 miles north of Seattle, this former-camping-ground-turned-luxury-resort consists of 90 for-sale units,
- I like this entrance. Taken from the tiny house blog.
- Built by Orlando, FL-based Sanctuary Tiny Homes, this 24’ tiny house features a bright interior with high quality craftsmanship and detailed finish work.