Photo via: aquietcottagelife.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- wrap around porch craftsman, if I didnt live in the Hill Country of Texas, this would be my absolute dream home. Maybe I should move to the piney woods where it would fit in! LOL. LOVE IT!
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…
- Backyard landscaping with raised garden beds- what a great idea to enclose the underside of a porch!
- our bathroom is far to small for this gypsy lifestyle, however i just love all the live plants they would love air in there
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Want to make this pergola but to hang our 2 hammock chairs. Love the hooks for hanging plants. Would be great with trellis panels on the back for privacy against the neighbors yard
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.