Photo via: aquietcottagelife.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- It is safe to say that Im obsessed with a good gallery wall. I have them all throughout my home. In fact, when designer Holly Mathis has helped us in the past and Ive suggested photos or gallery wall she might have just told me that it may slightly be overkill. But, as a former photographer…
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- This would be a great option for a small space. Cool idea to give everyone their own bathroom without taking up a ton of sq footage.
- This would be a nice mountain house. msmithstudios
- Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday my best friend hosted the prettiest Spring tea party for a group of girl friends. It was so fun and we felt so fancy! I hope to get the pictures together and share with you later this week. Today I am going to share…
- Wood is definitely a very good decoration material for your home that is not only eco-friendly, good-looking, but also can bring an antique art breath. So can wood be used in the bathroom design? In fact, in our daily life, we always spend a great deal of time in the bathroom, but often fail to […]
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- This is an entrance with impact! A flagstone pathway leads to a painted cedar porch with a unique barrel vault ceiling.
- Love this courtyard! I would love to be able to do some of the things that I see in these pics