Photo via: ourhomefromscratch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- This previously dark and disorganized 1950s mid-century modern home was redesigned by architecture studio Bohlin Cywinski Jackson to meet the needs of a young family who desired a sense of transparency and light to take advantage of the serene qualities of their wooded site in Seattle, Washington. The owners, a musician and jewelry designer with …
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- Brick House Beautiful in Portland was built between 1922 and 1923 as a model home for the Standard Brick & Tile Company
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- Let’s Whip Your Front Porch Into Shape! Part of the beauty of Interior E-Design is I am able to design rooms for my clients all over the country. Recently I was thrilled when a client contacted me from North Carolina to help her design her front porch! They have three young kids, so they envisioned [ Read More… ] …
- Built on a suburban lot in Moscow, this family home combines the best of traditional European influences and modern design flair. Designed by 4a Architekte
- Bates Masi Architects recently renovated, this contemporary two-storey residence is situated on a waterfront site in Southampton, New York and was built in 1970s.
- This practical, country style house has all the amenities for that perfect getaway cabin or for everyday living. This plan offers large rooms, closets, and a spacious carport with exterior storage. The oversized kitchen is great for those family gatherings and entertaining. The large front porch is great for those lazy summer afternoons. Related Plan: Gain a carport and storage with house plan 11724HZ.
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.