Photo via: dwell.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Tahoe House by OOA Design This 6,800 square foot residence on the shores of Lake Tahoe was designed to maximize the potential of the lakefront site with an appropriately scaled yet fully equipped modern home. The unique poplar bark siding and black locust log trim, railings, and fencing lend to the old Tahoe scale and charm. Despite the quaint quality of the exterior an expansive interior awaits………
- The Sweetest ColorHouse, modern and very unique. A family residence in Giheung-Gu, South Korea. This house project designed by Seoul-based studio Moon Hoon.
- Brick House Beautiful in Portland was built between 1922 and 1923 as a model home for the Standard Brick & Tile Company
- Quite possibly the most beautiful laundryroom ever by @dinabandmaninteriors featuring handpainted wallpaper by @degournay. And how perfect is the little doggie bath? Repost @dinabandmaninteriors・・・launderinginthelapofluxury @sfshowcase this room was a labor of love and I couldnt have done it without my fabulous vendors – please come visit me starting tomorrow when sfshowcase opens to the public! biggest shout out to contractor extraordinaire – @samueldiosdado @sidneybuildersinc, @juli
- Sustainable modern home design in Vancouver | The Kerchum Residence is a perfect mix of modern home design and sustainability designed by Natural Balance Home Builders in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Architectural Designs House Plan 500005VV was designed to give the kids their own floor upstairs. 4 beds in all, this Craftsman design gives you over 4,100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Yes, this kitchen!!!! The space features dark-stained, heavily distressed cabinetry, much of which was designed to look like pieces of furniture. The room features a massive island with a chiseled-edge granite top filled with creams, blacks and rusts.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- This unusual house was built in Wales for a family with young children
- Dont let the minimalist design fool you. This sleek, streamlined kitchen in Lake Bluff, IL, designed by Alexander Adducci has it all — its just that so much is hidden away.
- Russian Hill House by John Maniscalco Architecture
- Lisa Hilderbrand, McAlpine Tankersley, photo by John Bessler,