Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- Home exterior. The exterior stone is Tennessee Grey Orchard. Exterior trim paint color is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Wood Door stain is Provential with 20% brown tint added.
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- 19 Amazing Dream Playrooms – A childs play is serious business. How great would it be to give them the playroom of their dreams? Check out some of these amazing playrooms to add to your dream house someday.
- victorian black and white mosaic tile path battersea York stone rope edge buxus london front garden (14)
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- Find the right media cabinet for your style and your space. Whether its used for a TV stand or a cabinet to storage items and display decorative art, a media cabinet is ideal in the living room. Our Chennai Sliding Door Media Cabinet has amazing details and beautiful finishes. Crafted of mango wood, its a solid statement piece for the home. The doors slide to unveil extra storage space. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- taneekaannice: “Stickin’ it to the mangive up, just quit. In this material, consumerist, debt filled life you can’t win. The world is run by the man. The man is everywhere. In the White House, Kirribilli House, Windsor Castle. He ruined the ozone,…