Photo via: plus.google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SolTech Energy Swedish company SolTech Energy brings solar with their roofing tiles, made from ordinary glass in the shape of ordinary roofing tiles.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- Quite possibly the most beautiful laundryroom ever by @dinabandmaninteriors featuring handpainted wallpaper by @degournay. And how perfect is the little doggie bath? Repost @dinabandmaninteriors・・・launderinginthelapofluxury @sfshowcase this room was a labor of love and I couldnt have done it without my fabulous vendors – please come visit me starting tomorrow when sfshowcase opens to the public! biggest shout out to contractor extraordinaire – @samueldiosdado @sidneybuildersinc, @juli
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Amazing Idea! Roof with solar energy panels.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Solar Panels on Pergola
- DIY Solar Mason Jar Lights, Great for Outdoor Space~Creative Cain Cabin
- The Master Bedroom Is Located In The Attic | Modern Art Movements To Inspire Your Design
- Perfect in every way….I would definetly have a full basement to enlarge the space….so cute and sweet. Sometimes less is more ♥