Photo via: thehousedesigners.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Looking for the best house plans? Check out the Winonna Park plan from Southern Living.
- Ranch-style House | House Halstad Craftsman Ranch House Plan – Green Builder House Plans
- 19 Amazing Dream Playrooms – A childs play is serious business. How great would it be to give them the playroom of their dreams? Check out some of these amazing playrooms to add to your dream house someday.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…
- Craftsman Style House Plan – 2 Beds 2 Baths 930 Sq/Ft Plan 485-2 Main Floor Plan – Houseplans.com
- Plan 058H-0084 – Find Unique House Plans, Home Plans and Floor Plans at TheHousePlanShop.com
- Tired of the era of McMansions? Check out these 10 cozy cottages that showcase the charm of small house living. These homes are less maintenance, too!
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- Traditional Country Style Farmhouse Plan: House Plan 430-56. The reason we nominated this plan is because it has to be our favorite architectural style. The exterior has a traditional look that is timeless and a floor plan that is designed for easy living.
- The Halstad House Plan from The House Designers has great curb appeal with charming dormers, a sprawling three-car garage and shake and stone siding. To see the actual floor plans for this home, click here: http://www.thehousedesigners.com/plan/halstad-5902/