Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- The Barn at Fearington Village, near Chapel Hill, NC. Some places are just gorgeous. This cannot be instantly created, it creates itself over time with a little design guidance up front. Simple but elegant. BellaRusticaDesign.com
- Decking – Landscape Garden Design and Build London love the idea of a deck pathway, and the lights are gorgeous in it
- Potted plants are one of the easiest ways to dress up any space! Be sure to check out these gorgeous porch planter ideas and inspiration front and back porches before sprucing up your own outdoor space.
- Absolutely gorgeous barn! One of the houses we just looked at had a barn that looked similar, but would be incredible to turn it into this!
- American rustic homes are popping up, and their mix of both the old and new is creating a unique design aesthetic. This house in Lambertville certainly contains this mix and…
- Architectural Designs House Plan 500005VV was designed to give the kids their own floor upstairs. 4 beds in all, this Craftsman design gives you over 4,100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.