Photo via: sudbury.kijiji.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- Color scheme. Love this for our home the entry is going to look a lot like this too!
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Quite possibly the most beautiful laundryroom ever by @dinabandmaninteriors featuring handpainted wallpaper by @degournay. And how perfect is the little doggie bath? Repost @dinabandmaninteriors・・・launderinginthelapofluxury @sfshowcase this room was a labor of love and I couldnt have done it without my fabulous vendors – please come visit me starting tomorrow when sfshowcase opens to the public! biggest shout out to contractor extraordinaire – @samueldiosdado @sidneybuildersinc, @juli
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- i like the black brick face…want to incorporate this into my home but use Moroccan tile instead…
- 12 Examples Of Modern Houses And Buildings That Have A Thatched Roof | Thatch almost covers the entire exterior of this home, including the roof and some of the walls to create a textured look and contrast the black wood paneling.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.