Photo via: styleblueprint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Look at this Door, How creative and cool is that. Cob Home, Creative Flow.
- That gorgeous turquoise color of the door is Behrs Jamaic Bay. Ashley of Ashley Ella Design used it in her Back Deck + Door Update, and it looks fabulous. See the whole makeover on her blog. || @ashleyelladsgn
- A renovation that boasts strong Arts and Crafts design elements gives this home plenty of personality. A new pitched-roof portico echoes the roofline of the main gable and two striking pairs of square columns support the porticos pleasing arch. A custom mahogany door and leaded-glass sidelights draw the eye in.
- I would do anything for that reading room!
- Benjamin Moores Gentlemans Gray adorns the front door of this fantastic classic home.
- This. Is. Awesome. :: Hello Vinyl Door Decal
- Plain 50s house glammed up with door paint, modern numbers, globe fixture, and horizontal slatted wall…
- Bold strokes of black give weighty consideration to this second-story door: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/door/exterior/traditional-front-doors/?socsrc=bhgpin040314darkandhandsome&page=4
- Our front door makeover begins + a roundup of the best exterior door ideas to add instant curb appeal. Four Generations One Roof
- How to paint your front door!