Photo via: tamlintimberframehomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tired of the era of McMansions? Check out these 10 cozy cottages that showcase the charm of small house living. These homes are less maintenance, too!
- Looking for the best house plans? Check out the Winonna Park plan from Southern Living.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- Benjamin Moore Camelot is the most ‘purple’ of the bunch mentioned here. Camelot has a strong purple tone, without becoming ‘royal’. Also check out, Benjamin Moore Vintage Wine or Amazon Soil. Vintage Wine is very rich, dark and subtle, without looking ‘grape-ish’. Amazon Soil has a slightly more pink undertone compared to the options above
- If youre thinking about a home renovation, check this out to see what your return on investment might be!
- Check out these 10 inspiring basement ideas from HGTV fans at HGTV.com.
- Check out this property
- Are you a farmhouse style lover? If so these 23 Rustic Farmhouse Decor Ideas will make your day! Check these out for lots of Inspiration!!!
- Cute picture frame collage
- One of two master bedrooms, this island-themed space features a king-size bed nestled within a ship frame atop a smattering of rocks.
- Timber seating with black cushions. A beautiful and timeless combination. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Furniture by Darin Bradbury.
- Russwood’s Charred Larch uses European Larch timber which has been produced in a controlled factory environment to create a textured black finish.