Photo via: treehugger.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hide the downspout by building a trellis around it
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Sustainable modern home design in Vancouver | The Kerchum Residence is a perfect mix of modern home design and sustainability designed by Natural Balance Home Builders in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Bamboo inspired walls aren’t only great to look at but they also help make your surroundings seem fresh and cool. Add smooth white pebbles as your carpet and potted plants and you will be feeling the cool fresh air blowing straight from your balcony.
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- Completed in 1996 in Marco de Canaveses, Portugal. As is true with most old churches in Portugal, retaining walls, flights of stairs and large forecourts are designed around a building to help…
- Lighting on the exterior of your home. Exterior soffit ideas! Check out our tips for building your home!
- KODA is a tiny solar-powered house that can move with its owners KODA by Kodasema – Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building – created on 2016-10-30 23:18:10
- KODA is a tiny solar-powered house that can move with its owners KODA by Kodasema – Inhabitat – Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building – created via https://pinthemall.net
- rock wainscoting on metal building with gable arch – Google Search
- Jim Schmid Photography and Urban Building Group in Charlotte, NC
- 19 Modern Modular Homes To Consider Building In 2016 (5)