Photo via: houseandhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Beautiful home, I would LOVE it here 🙂 woods, lake, sun, big yard, big house, what more do I need?
- 1. This sheltered outdoor living area at the Wanaka house features low sofas grouped around a large, wood-burning fireplace. The fully glazed gable ends on the main living pavilion allow a view through the house to the lake beyond.
- 1. This lake house by Warren and Mahoney Architects is in Bremner Bay overlooking Lake Wanaka. It comprises a collection …
- This is exactly what I want the lake house to look like. SL1948
- Lake House Cottage If I dont live by the beach, Im living here
- Back of house deck overlooking the lake off pieces room in attic
- A perfect lake house!
- Copake Lake House – Dock – Lake Living – Outdoor Living
- Old Tahoe House by OOA Design This 6,800 square foot residence on the shores of Lake Tahoe was designed to maximize the potential of the lakefront site with an appropriately scaled yet fully equipped modern home. The unique poplar bark siding and black locust log trim, railings, and fencing lend to the old Tahoe scale and charm. Despite the quaint quality of the exterior an expansive interior awaits………
- Gorgeous use of glass and wood to shape the elegant summer house – Decoist
- Summer is finally here and with it comes the urge to get outside and spruce up that landscape. If you’ve been looking for things to do with that pile of old bricks, I’ve got a collection for you. Whether you’ve got a handful of bricks or an entire house worth, there is a great DIY project just…