Photo via: sofaquality.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Stunning 2-story white stucco modern home accented with a gray shingled roof boasts a long concrete pathway…
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- Mediterranean Exterior Stucco Colors | … » Awesome Exterior At Mediterranean Patio With Stucco Color Image
- French country style home, I like!/ great example of what i want my exterior to look like.
- french exterior w/ hip roof, stucco, and stone
- Front Exterior done in Painted Brick with wood-clad aluminum windows and copper gutters/downspouts to complete the French Farmhouse Transitional style The brick is painted KWAL paint: Skoki. PaintedBrickExterior PaintedBrick Exterior Hyrum McKay Bates Design, Inc.
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Classic French Chateau style exterior
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- Sunroom w balcony and french doors…want it!