Photo via: cindyknoke.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Color Palette // Bleed in Colors. All images are linked to their sources on the blog as well. color fall palette bleedincolors
- Plant a Nonstop Flower Show For all-season color, interplant annual flowers with reblooming varieties of perennials. The annuals will keep the garden colorful while the perennials come in and out of bloom. In this walkway border, annuals such as marigold, calendula, and zinnia are teamed with perennial coreopsis and daylily.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- 40.00 to make….diy shutters. Make ones in the wood to match the planters or paint them black or the same color as the front stairs.
- Emerald green… check it out! This color is bold and so in right now! 5.5.17
- Uses this feng shui guide to color when choosing paint colors and accent decor in your home.
- My favorite color palette for a farmhouse exterior with a tin roof. Porch ceiling Watery blue, Shoji white, and window sashes in Raccoon Hollow.
- That gorgeous turquoise color of the door is Behrs Jamaic Bay. Ashley of Ashley Ella Design used it in her Back Deck + Door Update, and it looks fabulous. See the whole makeover on her blog. || @ashleyelladsgn
- In regards to exposed brick walls, thats not an issue whatsoever. In addition, it gained praise for its meticulously constructed glass, wood and concrete interior in addition to for its spacious floral places and terraces. While you might only consider the field color or most the exterior walls as the color of choice, remember the…
- Find home design inspiration with Greenery. In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day and Pantone’s color of the year, Greenery, we have gathered a collection of home design photography with green hues! WeDesignDreams
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.