Photo via: ana-rosa.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Our front door makeover begins + a roundup of the best exterior door ideas to add instant curb appeal. Four Generations One Roof
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Modern garden lodge, with round stepping stones
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- Stepping stones that glow in the dark make a helpful and attractive addition to a dark pathway. They also dont require electricity, which makes them useful in areas where…
- Retaining wall with staircase- the basic idea but using wood to frame with stones in the center
- Precast Stones attached by mortar to a cinder block retainer wall. Use to create a raised garden?
- french exterior w/ hip roof, stucco, and stone