Photo via: oldhouseonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- hipages.com.au is a renovation resource and online community with thousands of home and garden photos
- DIY Neon Table – The Brick House’s ‘DIY Neon Table’ revamps the tips of this low rise furniture piece with relative ease. Quick, customizable reno…
- Fallingwater House, Pennsylvania, 1935 Frank Lloyd Wright
- Kylie M Interiors: Affordable Online Color Consulting Services. The best warm gray paint colours that are almost greige including Repose Gray, Worldly Gray, Collonade Gray and Agreeable gray. Learn about the undertones, LRV and more. Sherwin Williams.
- SPRING GARDENS IN KYOTO – that stone walkway is gorgeous
- Poplar Grove – Jacksonbuilt Custom Homes I would love if this had more stone but I like the concept
- Mediterranean Style 2 – Fairfield County, CT mediterranean landscape – love this entrance gate and the stone lined driveway
- board and batten houses nz – Google Search
- Haunted House Forum – Learn How to Build The Best Haunted Houses in America at www.Hauntworld.com
- Combination of stone, shakes and siding with cream trim.
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.