Photo via: oldhouseonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Farmhouse is straightforward and functional, these homes originated as houses built on agricultural lands. Farmhouses often feature porches added for shade, dormer windows and local stone or timber. This homes aesthetic is heavy on necessities and timeworn finishes, with a simplified interpretation of other styles and influences. To receive our Pinterest eNewsletter, click on pin.
- hipages.com.au is a renovation resource and online community with thousands of home and garden photos
- hardie board and stone houses | Hardy Board Colors
- Fallingwater House, Pennsylvania, 1935 Frank Lloyd Wright
- DIY Neon Table – The Brick House’s ‘DIY Neon Table’ revamps the tips of this low rise furniture piece with relative ease. Quick, customizable reno…
- Eastern Point Beach Home / Tate + Burns Architects LLC
- Kylie M Interiors: Affordable Online Color Consulting Services. The best warm gray paint colours that are almost greige including Repose Gray, Worldly Gray, Collonade Gray and Agreeable gray. Learn about the undertones, LRV and more. Sherwin Williams.
- Mediterranean Style 2 – Fairfield County, CT mediterranean landscape – love this entrance gate and the stone lined driveway
- SPRING GARDENS IN KYOTO – that stone walkway is gorgeous
- Poplar Grove – Jacksonbuilt Custom Homes I would love if this had more stone but I like the concept
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.
- Combination of stone, shakes and siding with cream trim.