Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful entrance with wood door, stone surrounding, glass above, and siding for the rest
- contemporary farmhouse but I would want a wood and stone look.
- 5410 Shiloh Forest Dr, Midlothian like the brick and stone combo and the wood trim, notice the posts
- Home exterior. The exterior stone is Tennessee Grey Orchard. Exterior trim paint color is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Wood Door stain is Provential with 20% brown tint added.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Love this house, stone colonial farmhouse, love it, love it!
- Mediterranean Style 2 – Fairfield County, CT mediterranean landscape – love this entrance gate and the stone lined driveway
- Exterior Photos Brick And Stone Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Cultured Stone Tudor Old Country Fieldstone
- Random Sesame Stackstone- Sydney Stone Company
- Love the garage doors and the stone
- french exterior w/ hip roof, stucco, and stone