Photo via: uncommondesignsonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Make this quick and simple anniversary date driftwood sign as a gift for a friend, a spouse, or even a sneaky little way to always remember an important day
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- This lovely wreath will make a wonderful addition to your home decor or a thoughtful gift for a special person or occasion Beautiful wreath with 3 cream
- Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday my best friend hosted the prettiest Spring tea party for a group of girl friends. It was so fun and we felt so fancy! I hope to get the pictures together and share with you later this week. Today I am going to share…
- Now this is the perfect Southern porch. Wouldnt you love to sit out here a spell with a glass of cold iced tea? This home is the Two Meeting Street Inn, an elegant bed and breakfast in historic Charleston, South Carolina. southernstyle southernhome southernlivingmag southernliving bedandbreakfast twomeetingstreet charleston frontporch historichome charm
- Shope Reno Wharton | High End Residential Architects in Norwalk, CT | Boston Design Guide
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Plant a Nonstop Flower Show For all-season color, interplant annual flowers with reblooming varieties of perennials. The annuals will keep the garden colorful while the perennials come in and out of bloom. In this walkway border, annuals such as marigold, calendula, and zinnia are teamed with perennial coreopsis and daylily.
- Cottage window with flowers and vines and wonderful red and white gingham curtains