Photo via: valegardenhouses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Cottage of the Week: Small Space Ideas – Home Bunch – An Interior Design & Luxury Homes Blog
- Modern House Design-2012007 | Pinoy ePlans – Modern house designs, small house design and more!
- Small outside seating space
- Modern House Designs Series MHD-2012007 | Pinoy ePlans – Modern House Designs, Small House Designs and More!
- small, charming I could live in a small home with THIS cute patio… I can still have my morning study and coffee! Y
- Small can be great, when at the beach…….
- Affordable Small House Plans | Small Home Floor Plans Great single story plan. Even handicap accessible. Very cute.
- our bathroom is far to small for this gypsy lifestyle, however i just love all the live plants they would love air in there
- Credit: Pharaoh Storehouse Use this trick to store cans and save pantry space! If you live in a small apartment, this could be vital! … Credit: Houzz This is one of those “why didn’t I think of that?” ideas. No longer will you have to take out every single …
- like it … very small porch & then simple wood stairs. I wonder if we could figure out a small overhang like this on the back of our house that would look good??
- Small Lot House Plan