Photo via: valegardenhouses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- small living . . It may be small, but its priceless to have a space of ones own. :))
- Tired of the era of McMansions? Check out these 10 cozy cottages that showcase the charm of small house living. These homes are less maintenance, too!
- small house with landscaping
- You can build a house by yourself in less than two months, using only conventional hand tools, and on a small budget, by stacking standard lengths of 2×4 lumber.
- 5 tips for small balconies – Fashionblog Travelblog Interiorblog GermanyFashionblog Travelblog Interiorblog Germany
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- Perfect house! Small, Cute, Character, Natural light, Simple Landscaping, Patio/Deck, Fireplace, Cute entrance, PERFECT!!!!!!!
- Small spaces can be tricky to decorate, especially when youre on a budget. So we asked designers to share their tips to make a studio look expensive.
- Love for either upstairs bedroom – curtains, including the way theyre hung, dresser/nightstand/bed combo, lights. Small Bedroom – Less is More
- small, charming I could live in a small home with THIS cute patio… I can still have my morning study and coffee! Y
- adding a small front porch | traditional exterior by Agape Construction