Photo via: fabuloushomeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sliding screen doors – deck?
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- sliding screen doors! Love, Love , Love this!
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Im getting a screen door just like this…when someone builds it or I can afford to buy one :-0
- Find the right media cabinet for your style and your space. Whether its used for a TV stand or a cabinet to storage items and display decorative art, a media cabinet is ideal in the living room. Our Chennai Sliding Door Media Cabinet has amazing details and beautiful finishes. Crafted of mango wood, its a solid statement piece for the home. The doors slide to unveil extra storage space. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Light and airy, island w/ bar tool seating, chalk wall, barn door, hanging chair, concrete floors: DREEEEEAMSSSS
- Connecticut Barn this would be a furnace in Texas, but still it has nice lines – and interior pictures
- Ok, I have a decorating pet peeve. Front doors. Let’s face it, the entry is the first place your decorating style is showcased, and it is a main contributor to your curb appeal as well. So many people just accept a cheesy front door picked by their builder, or the former owner, and don’t stop …
- Make it deep enough to hold paperbacks and add a guardrail to hold them in place as the door swings.