Photo via: unicaforma.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- We love our new Atelier velvet on this stunning District sofa and also as this dramatic deep teal curtain backdrop! In house interior styling with cushion by Black Thread, side tables, stool and drum by District and Tuckbox, accessories by Zuster and lamp by Amalfi via Crate Expectations. Our velvet features in blush pink, inky charcoal and deep teal green for drapery.
- slate + painted brick + lanterns + Farrow & Ball Blue Gray 91 door
- cottage with gingerbread trim by Adelaide Wrought Iron Light by LaVeta Jude on Flickr ~
- makeup by the window. Doesnt have to be fancy…but need natural light!
- Magnolia Gardens by Rhodes Architecture Light | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- This previously dark and disorganized 1950s mid-century modern home was redesigned by architecture studio Bohlin Cywinski Jackson to meet the needs of a young family who desired a sense of transparency and light to take advantage of the serene qualities of their wooded site in Seattle, Washington. The owners, a musician and jewelry designer with …
- Crestview Collection La Salle Bookshelf in Serene Blue Guest Bedroom Makeover by Life On Virginia Street – Love the raw wood with the metal piping combination!
- View Page – Natural Slate | Mastic Home Exteriors
- Slate roof – an attractive example of multi-tonal slate with a variety of shades running through it.