Photo via: shft.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Garden Waterfalls 7
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- There are a lot of really great advantages to working with a cabinet builder. One of the biggest is customization. In many ways, the sky is the limit. (Assuming you can afford it.) In our case, our…
- Dream Garden. Great backyard/patio design with a cozy place to chill.
- Imagem de house, garden, and home
- Precast Stones attached by mortar to a cinder block retainer wall. Use to create a raised garden?
- Boat on the Canal. Take your garden with you. Wouldnt it be great if you could take your garden camping with you?
- Olive green, cream, and an unexpected hue — purple — combine to make a charming, one-of-a-kind color palette thats right at home with the front-yard garden and landscaping: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/exteriors/curb-appeal/craftsman-style-home-ideas/?socsrc=bhgpin032314simpleporchmakeover&page=11
- DIY Garden & Yard Privacy • ideas & tutorials!
- 2 pallets + 3 pavers + white paint = a great outdoor shelf, bar or garden table. This is inexpensive, easy and handy
- Sunken terrace From carex: garden design by carolyn mullet
- Backyard landscaping with raised garden beds- what a great idea to enclose the underside of a porch!