Photo via: mostbeautifulthings.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- This would be a great option for a small space. Cool idea to give everyone their own bathroom without taking up a ton of sq footage.
- The Caboose is a park model design by Wheelhaus. As with all their models, Wheelhaus uses high-end finishes including solid surface countertops, high grade cabinetry, a European style glass shower, and full tile in the bathroom.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Love for either upstairs bedroom – curtains, including the way theyre hung, dresser/nightstand/bed combo, lights. Small Bedroom – Less is More
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- 1970s split level goes craftsman, nice reno idea for some major curb appeal
- shiplap walls, painted dark grey, white black and white basketweave tiles
- I love the idea of an outside shower
- Dark walnut stain on front door. I like the idea of the reflective mirror so…CurbAppealContest
- our bathroom is far to small for this gypsy lifestyle, however i just love all the live plants they would love air in there