Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 26 Rooms with Uniquely Painted Wood Walls. From bedrooms with soothing white shiplap to living rooms with vivid purples, these rooms with painted woods make the most of their materials. See some of our favorites, from sophisticated neutrals to vivid palette choices. Find your dream home at www.dongardner.com. WeDesignDreams
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- kitchen – grey cabinets – subway tiles
- Floor tiles – blenheim grey
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams i love the Dovetail grey color for painted brick exterior!
- Before and After of Dilworth home built in 1918. Painted the brick this amazing grey
- Check out these amazing homes with dark painted exteriors.
- This palette is from a Vancouver Heritage home painted by Warline Painting Ltd using only two colours – a deep magenta and a dark purple.
- Modern Bungalow Redux modern stained wood soffit and dark painted fascia
- Home exterior. The exterior stone is Tennessee Grey Orchard. Exterior trim paint color is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Wood Door stain is Provential with 20% brown tint added.