Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love open spaces, contemporary, lots of windows, and a view of water and/or pool.
- I like the dual pitch shed dormers Urban Casual – REFINED
- A nice looking lean-to tool shed. I like the stain they used on the wood and the wide barn style doors.
- I need a wood shed!! (and a bike shed!) as were going to lose the garage and Charlies nicked a shed for his man cave!
- DIY Shed – Gorgeous and well organized tutorial!
- Set high up in the Ukranian mountains, the Rose House is named for the patina of its weathered steel facade. The guesthouse is otherwise comprised of concrete and glass, with an artificial reflecting pool giving water equal prominence. Inside, the…
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- Tu comunidad de escritores y entretenimiento social
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- DIY porch column wraps and column repair
- BEAUTIFUL BACKYARDS | Dreaming Gardens