Photo via: lelarosestudio.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See this Instagram photo by @myhouseidea • 6,131 likes
- 807 Likes, 41 Comments – Tom and Cara Fox (@the_fox_group_) on Instagram: “Finished exterior of this charming and quaint home we recently designed. foxgroupconstruction…”
- 4,373 Likes, 47 Comments – @scoutandnimble on Instagram: “Anyone else love this first set up as much as we do? So lovely! Design by @giannettihome”
- 279 Likes, 12 Comments – Sherry Hart (@sherryhdesigns) on Instagram: “Dont forget about the @cathedralantiques tour of homes on February 7th! This house is not to be…”
- 923 Likes, 26 Comments – Sarah Gargano ✄ (@sarahgargano29) on Instagram: “Im gonna miss this room in the fall…”
- Susie Brown (@susiebrown) • Instagram photos and videos
- 85.1k Followers, 343 Following, 2,377 Posts – See Instagram photos and videos from Sarah, Chalkfulloflove™ (@chalkfulloflove)
- Urban Outfitters (@urbanoutfitters) • Instagram photos and videos
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Consulta esta foto de Instagram de @mydearmorocco • 2,487 Me gusta
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!