Photo via: landscapingnetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- Screened In Porched Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor – page 3
- Love the concept of two adjoining cabins with a screened porch inbetween. Id want a living/kitchen room in the front with a bed/bath combo in the back. from Our Town Plans
- This 3 bed house plan has a rustic exterior and comes with a bonus room with bathroom over the garage giving you great expansion possibilities.Great features abound inside including high ceilings, open spaces, and vaulted outdoor spaces in back. The home gives you a beautiful kitchen open to both the dining and great rooms. French doors open to the screened porch in back.A flex space off the foyer makes a great den or home office.The three large bedrooms are complete with walk-in closets. The master bedroom has french door access to a vaulted porch in back.
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- Rustic Home Exterior Designs | to date Downspout vogue Minneapolis Rustic Exterior Remodeling ideas …
- How to Paint a Porch Floor | Includes a detailed step-by-step prep-to-finish tutorial, along with paint color ideas.
- Looking for contemporary living room ideas? Get inspired by this grey living room in Paul Priestmans Notting Hill home, plus see hundreds more designs to inspire (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- This would be a good far backyard outbuilding with windows facing toward s.field,screened porch.
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths