Photo via: landscapingnetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- Home Plan The Riva Ridge W-5013, A stylish blend of cottage living and lavish architectural detail, The Riva Ridge embraces the outdoors in a comfortable and practical floor plan. An exciting ensemble of siding and stone, copper roofing and a detached garage gives this Craftsman home irresistible curb appeal. The interior is immediately welcoming with a large, open foyer. With a rear wall of windows, the great room is bathed in sunlight, which grants widespread illumination. For nature enthusiasts, this home features a rear deck and screened porch with optional fireplace. Completing the first floor is the spacious master suite and a versatile bedroom/study with ceiling treatment and adjacent full bath. The basement level features two bedrooms with full baths, large rec room and outdoor covered patio.
- Rustic Home Exterior Designs | to date Downspout vogue Minneapolis Rustic Exterior Remodeling ideas …
- This would be a good far backyard outbuilding with windows facing toward s.field,screened porch.
- How to Paint a Porch Floor | Includes a detailed step-by-step prep-to-finish tutorial, along with paint color ideas.
- Looking for contemporary living room ideas? Get inspired by this grey living room in Paul Priestmans Notting Hill home, plus see hundreds more designs to inspire (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- Great front porch designs are the key to creating a porch you love. With our Front Porch Illustrator you can actually see how a homes appearance can change with various porch designs and landscaping. We also show you several of the porches from various angles: from the street, close-up and view from above. Try our Front Porch Illustrator.
- Check out these custom home designs. View prefab and modular modern home design ideas by Karoleena.