Photo via: inbedstore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Garden Waterfalls 7
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Pool / garden path
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Creeping Phlox… Amazing for ground cover, or along pathways or walls, or in a rock garden, or on a roof, or in a pail. The possibilities are ENDLESS. Lovely perennial.
- Sunken terrace From carex: garden design by carolyn mullet
- This garden house is gorgeous – would love to have one when I have a bigger garden. shedplans
- Dream Garden. Great backyard/patio design with a cozy place to chill.
- Modern garden lounge | feel home terrace furniture design ideas bycocoon.com | Dutch Designer Brand COCOON
- 2 pallets + 3 pavers + white paint = a great outdoor shelf, bar or garden table. This is inexpensive, easy and handy
- Water Pattern Garden
- hipages.com.au is a renovation resource and online community with thousands of home and garden photos