Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Roof – Ironstone | Render – Beige Royal | Windows – Paperbark
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Concrete georgian house exterior with bi-fold windows & feature lighting – House Facade photo 460678
- lots of wall ideas, but my favorite is this natural wood wall… Love
- Where would we be without trees? Theyre such an important part of the natural world, its no surprise that trees inspire art, design and architecture with
- Sustainable modern home design in Vancouver | The Kerchum Residence is a perfect mix of modern home design and sustainability designed by Natural Balance Home Builders in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Rustic Coastal Nautical Living Room… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2017/01/nautical-reclaimed-wood-rustic-decor-ideas.html Blue and white with Natural Materials.
- inspirational natural swimming pools
- View Page – Natural Slate | Mastic Home Exteriors
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.