Photo via: metricon.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Located in the mountains of West Virginia, photographer Nick Olson and designer Lilah Horwitz have built their own enchanting retreat made out of discarded windows, on a budget of $500. The towering home away from home boasts a creative facade made of windows of varying sizes, giving it an artistic flair that is both rustic and modern. More than anything, though, it is a representation of the couples diligent and penny-pinching efforts.
- instagram : Loving our new Hamptons façade? This isn’t just available on
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- i like the black brick face…want to incorporate this into my home but use Moroccan tile instead…
- The Barn at Fearington Village, near Chapel Hill, NC. Some places are just gorgeous. This cannot be instantly created, it creates itself over time with a little design guidance up front. Simple but elegant. BellaRusticaDesign.com
- Absolutely gorgeous barn! One of the houses we just looked at had a barn that looked similar, but would be incredible to turn it into this!
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- This previously dark and disorganized 1950s mid-century modern home was redesigned by architecture studio Bohlin Cywinski Jackson to meet the needs of a young family who desired a sense of transparency and light to take advantage of the serene qualities of their wooded site in Seattle, Washington. The owners, a musician and jewelry designer with …
- Brick patterns- inspiration for wine cork trivet patterns | A great DIY wine project to upcycle those leftover wine corks into gifts.