Photo via: images.search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simplicity Meets Tradition in this popular revival The classic farm home style of architecture is as American as apple pie, and now a …
- Dark walnut stain on front door. I like the idea of the reflective mirror so…CurbAppealContest
- light american heritage, exterior color scheme
- Find out a wide range of irresistible and summery designs for your terraces, porches and pools with our ceramic collections. Summer, you are welcome to visit our home! . . . gayafores gayaforesceramica tiles exteriordesign ceramics architecture architect decoration homedecor tile
- Large white planters with Silver birch against a black clad barn in Debden Essex
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White
- Russwood’s Charred Larch uses European Larch timber which has been produced in a controlled factory environment to create a textured black finish.
- This guy loves the colour black so much he painted his whole house pitch black. Only in Germany.
- Scyon Axon cladding from James Hardie is used on the external walls and coated in ‘Black’ Wattyl Solaguard.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- V5215-6 Semi-Privacy Fence with Old English Lattice shown in the Grand Illusions Color Spectrum Black (L105) Custom designed to match a White Victorian Home with black trim. Use Mix n Match to match your fence color with your home accents.
- We love our new Atelier velvet on this stunning District sofa and also as this dramatic deep teal curtain backdrop! In house interior styling with cushion by Black Thread, side tables, stool and drum by District and Tuckbox, accessories by Zuster and lamp by Amalfi via Crate Expectations. Our velvet features in blush pink, inky charcoal and deep teal green for drapery.