Photo via: scout.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Interiors trend scout: Inky interiors and black walls
- We’re right in the middle of spring, the perfect time to start planting flowers, vegetables, herbs, and more! Gardening season is upon us and it’s in full swing. Whether you are brand new to gardening or you have a veteran green thumb, you know that gardening is a rewarding way to spend more…
- Outdoor living, fence ideas, fence decorations, outdoor decor, DIY decor, gardening, popular pin, outdoor DIY projects.
- 2 Piece Planter with Trellis Screen
- Window Box Basics | Learn how to make a Charleston-style box planter that will spruce up any window with color. | SouthernLiving.com
- Conch Sea Shell Planter via Etsy
- Exterior Curb Appeal: blue door, black shutters, iron planter, blue painted ceiling
- s 11 quick and easy curb appeal ideas that make a huge impact, curb appeal, Make an address plaque planter
- hand planter
- Two pots glued together. What a great idea for a taller, less expensive planter! Plus…less fill dirt!
- love the planter hanging next to the door