Photo via: jossandmain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Olive green, cream, and an unexpected hue — purple — combine to make a charming, one-of-a-kind color palette thats right at home with the front-yard garden and landscaping: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/exteriors/curb-appeal/craftsman-style-home-ideas/?socsrc=bhgpin032314simpleporchmakeover&page=11
- For Jana – Light gray for brick, couples shades darker for shutters, white trim. Crazy bright color for door (bright blue, bright orange/red, purple?)
- This palette is from a Vancouver Heritage home painted by Warline Painting Ltd using only two colours – a deep magenta and a dark purple.
- Benjamin Moore Camelot is the most ‘purple’ of the bunch mentioned here. Camelot has a strong purple tone, without becoming ‘royal’. Also check out, Benjamin Moore Vintage Wine or Amazon Soil. Vintage Wine is very rich, dark and subtle, without looking ‘grape-ish’. Amazon Soil has a slightly more pink undertone compared to the options above
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- DIY curtains with pvc pipe, drop cloth, and shower curtain rings. great for the patio and durable with rough weather by jami
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- In regards to exposed brick walls, thats not an issue whatsoever. In addition, it gained praise for its meticulously constructed glass, wood and concrete interior in addition to for its spacious floral places and terraces. While you might only consider the field color or most the exterior walls as the color of choice, remember the…
- Shower wall & open floor plan, that takes advantage of the amazing windows & the views!
- angled shower with skylight >> Love the tile color!
- craftsman house gallery | … Gallery, Corner Lot, Northwest, Craftsman House Plans & Home Designs
- Entryway Door I want this for my house…thinking of changing my front door style & paint color