Photo via: thehappyhousie.porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- Pollyanna Cottage, Birlingham, Worcestershire. Pollyanna is an idyllic chocolate box thatched cottage in Birlingham in the Cotswolds. This idyllic Grade-II listed pretty cottage is set in an olde-worlde village complete with village hall, friendly local pub and time-honoured cricket ground which plays host to various events throughout the year. Plucked straight from the pages of a storybook it exudes beauty and charm Available to rent through Unique Home Stays.
- Stepping stones that glow in the dark make a helpful and attractive addition to a dark pathway. They also dont require electricity, which makes them useful in areas where…
- I would do anything for that reading room!
- Architectural Designs House Plan 500005VV was designed to give the kids their own floor upstairs. 4 beds in all, this Craftsman design gives you over 4,100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 15885GE client-built in North Carolina. 2,000+ sq. ft. plus bonus over the garage. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- I will be honest here, I prefer the second Sims game out of all of them. However, the third game is perfect for practising your home organisation skills. Depends what you want to do with it; I play both for their strength.
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- This is a apartment home that allows several families to live inside. You cannot do whatever you want and you have to follow landlords rules
- Beautiful Hanging Basket : Garden DIY great idea to use in the kitchen for a salad or herb garden. I even see this as a window treatment.
- SW 7015 repose gray on body of house, sw 7018 dovetail on shutters and sw 7020 black fox on front door with all trim in SW 7014 Eider White