Photo via: preciousasapeony.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- DanTyree.com | Unique House Plans, Castle House plans, Modern House Plans and Home Plans by Dan Tyree A little modifying to use the garage as living space, but I like the L shape
- Plant a Nonstop Flower Show For all-season color, interplant annual flowers with reblooming varieties of perennials. The annuals will keep the garden colorful while the perennials come in and out of bloom. In this walkway border, annuals such as marigold, calendula, and zinnia are teamed with perennial coreopsis and daylily.
- Completed in 1996 in Marco de Canaveses, Portugal. As is true with most old churches in Portugal, retaining walls, flights of stairs and large forecourts are designed around a building to help…
- I loved styling this story for Country Living. Working with Roger Davies was such a treat as well.
- The classic lamp collection as only MacKenzie-Childs could envision it: traditional with a twist. Eye-catching illumination for every room. MacKenzie-Childs
- I need a wood shed!! (and a bike shed!) as were going to lose the garage and Charlies nicked a shed for his man cave!
- Raised House Plans – Big Ideas on a Small Budget Some interesting concepts on this one. Our lot isnt as steep.
- Sliding barn door – as a screen!
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Beautiful Hanging Basket : Garden DIY great idea to use in the kitchen for a salad or herb garden. I even see this as a window treatment.