Photo via: diynetwork.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Backyard landscaping with raised garden beds- what a great idea to enclose the underside of a porch!
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- Retaining wall with staircase- the basic idea but using wood to frame with stones in the center
- How to Create a Gallery Wall
- Attached to the barn house by a breezeway into a mudroom. Office above the garage?
- Beautiful Hanging Basket : Garden DIY great idea to use in the kitchen for a salad or herb garden. I even see this as a window treatment.
- Lunar Weathervane with Stars by West Coast Weather Vanes. Depending on your preference, the two stars in close association with the moon can either be attached by dangles, which allows them to move independently of the moon or they can be permanently affixed via a small copper post.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Modern garden lodge, with round stepping stones
- I would LOVE to live in a house one day with a greenhouse attached. I would spend hours and hours in there.
- Timber seating with black cushions. A beautiful and timeless combination. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Furniture by Darin Bradbury.