Photo via: tanglewoodconservatories.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- This bay-shaped conservatory, part of the National Trust collection, is painted in a shade of pale sage green, to fit harmoniously with its countryside setting. The classic design incorporates decorative scroll support castings and the framework has a stylish Victorian influence.
- michaelis boyd associates / pool house and stables, gloucestershire
- Year-Round Pool House – I remember seeing this featured in the magazine. This home is in Louisville. Lovely setup.
- Set high up in the Ukranian mountains, the Rose House is named for the patina of its weathered steel facade. The guesthouse is otherwise comprised of concrete and glass, with an artificial reflecting pool giving water equal prominence. Inside, the…
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.
- great pool design (Unique Pools)
- June 15-16 2012 The Siam Hottel / Pool Villa Riverview thesiamhotel.com/ www.facebook.com/TheSiam *鄉村小太陽blog Jordys Review jordy.pixnet.net/blog/post/31511877 Facebook www.facebook.com/KhunJordy
- A way enclose an in-ground pool, to use year around would be awesome.
- Secret Wooded Pool
- Pool / garden path
- I love open spaces, contemporary, lots of windows, and a view of water and/or pool.