Photo via: divaaniblogit.fi
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lorraine Hansberry stated that one should ‘never be afraid to sit a while and think’. What in the world could be more perfect than settling down to reflect on a day passed under a setting sun in an outdoor space all of your own? To follow is a plethora of simple, stunning examples of places to park your posterior that are suitable for the grandest of gardens to the smallest of spaces. So, settle in, get yourself comfortable and poise yourself in the perfect position to enjoy our offering of Easy and Cheap Backyard Seating Ideas.
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- Quite possibly the most beautiful laundryroom ever by @dinabandmaninteriors featuring handpainted wallpaper by @degournay. And how perfect is the little doggie bath? Repost @dinabandmaninteriors・・・launderinginthelapofluxury @sfshowcase this room was a labor of love and I couldnt have done it without my fabulous vendors – please come visit me starting tomorrow when sfshowcase opens to the public! biggest shout out to contractor extraordinaire – @samueldiosdado @sidneybuildersinc, @juli
- 279 Likes, 12 Comments – Sherry Hart (@sherryhdesigns) on Instagram: “Dont forget about the @cathedralantiques tour of homes on February 7th! This house is not to be…”
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Love the open concept in side but hate the exterior of the house to me this does not look like a real log home…
- Modern Farmhouse Atherton residence, San Francisco. FGY Architects. – I love the exterior look of this
- This Is What The Perfect House Looks Like (Room By Room), According to Pinterest
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Painting a white door to look like wood. I should definately try this at the farm house. 🙂