Photo via: casavogue.globo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Tahoe House by OOA Design This 6,800 square foot residence on the shores of Lake Tahoe was designed to maximize the potential of the lakefront site with an appropriately scaled yet fully equipped modern home. The unique poplar bark siding and black locust log trim, railings, and fencing lend to the old Tahoe scale and charm. Despite the quaint quality of the exterior an expansive interior awaits………
- 40.00 to make….diy shutters. Make ones in the wood to match the planters or paint them black or the same color as the front stairs.
- Definitely need to try this! The secret to planters that flourish all summer long.
- We are loving this indoor garden! Add greenery to any space to add interest and finish off any design. Shop the Prisma collection at Umbra.com for some unique vessels and planters perfect for your favorite succulent or air plant.
- multi level deck pictures | Multi-Level Deck with Railings and flared stairs
- See-Through Railings. My next deck will have this with dark trim
- Large white planters with Silver birch against a black clad barn in Debden Essex
- Contemporary Cubico planters in white! Very sleek!
- The warm hues of Ipe wood and lush garden planters create an intimate outdoor setting at dusk in this urban deck design.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- u-shaped house plans with courtyard in middle – Love u shaped but will need to customize where the rooms go…