Photo via: architecturaldesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plan W69144AM: Mountain, Craftsman, Sloping Lot, Northwest, Premium Collection, Photo Gallery, Luxury House Plans & Home Designs
- Plan W15651GE: Corner Lot, Luxury, Mountain, Photo Gallery, Craftsman, Vacation, Premium Collection House Plans & Home Designs
- Plan W32496WP: Photo Gallery, Premium Collection, Southern, Luxury, Corner Lot, Traditional House Plans & Home Designs
- Plan W9527RW: Sloping Lot, Craftsman, Photo Gallery, Luxury, Mountain, Corner Lot, Traditional House Plans & Home Designs
- His and Her Bathrooms – 36170TX | 1st Floor Master Suite, Butler Walk-in Pantry, CAD Available, Corner Lot, Den-Office-Library-Study, European, Luxury, Media-Game-Home Theater, PDF, Photo Gallery, Premium Collection, Tudor | Architectural Designs
- craftsman house gallery | … Gallery, Corner Lot, Northwest, Craftsman House Plans & Home Designs
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- Luxury Home Architect Plan designs for Custom Estate houses in European, Traditional and Contemporary styles
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- Ranch-style House | House Halstad Craftsman Ranch House Plan – Green Builder House Plans
- Plan B1231A The Blackburn is a 2066 SqFt Craftsman, Farmhouse, Ranch style home plan featuring Den, Shop, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- This two-story Mediterranean luxury house plan has a gorgeous second floor master suite. The bayed sitting nook is just the right size for a chaise lounge and twin walk-in closets are off in a hall dressing area. The spacious first floor has a banquet-size dining room and a massive living room with fireplace. In the kitchen, a peninsula eating bar overlooks the family room where double doors open to the rear covered patio. A cabana bathroom keeps wet feet outside after a dip in the pool should you add one. A first floor guest suite also opens up to the rear of the home. The second floor hall overlooks the foyer and the living room.