Photo via: pestcontrolhouston.brandyourself.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patio Fixed Blade Privacy Screen – Shutters and Screens, Solar Shades
- This Tiny House Features a Genius Wall of Shutters You Can Open Wide – One of the biggest challenges with tiny house design is figuring out how you can maximize your privacy while still letting plenty of light into a small space. The last thing you want is a cramped structure without enough windows; this not only feels dark and confining, but doesn’t take advantage of integration with outdoor spaces; it is a missed opportunity.
- Great privacy shutters for front porch. I like how these open.
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- Narrow vertical timber slat screen for privacy and a division of space.
- For exterior….painted brick, shutters and trim by cherie
- 2 pallets + 3 pavers + white paint = a great outdoor shelf, bar or garden table. This is inexpensive, easy and handy
- Now this is what i am looking to make, simple and using old doors and windows, i like that its open..kp
- This palette is from a Vancouver Heritage home painted by Warline Painting Ltd using only two colours – a deep magenta and a dark purple.
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- DIY Fireplace Ideas – Outdoor Firepit On A Budget – Do It Yourself Firepit Projects and Fireplaces for Your Yard, Patio, Porch and Home. Outdoor Fire Pit Tutorials for Backyard with Easy Step by Step Tutorials – Cool DIY Projects for Men and Women diyjoy.com/diy-fireplace-ideas